ProgeCAD is pleased to announce a new release of its flagship product: progeCAD 2013 Professional.
After many efforts, the result is a new software package which looks like the best product among the CAD alternatives. The new release allows to open 2013 DWG files and is compatible with Windows 8. These implementations are most advantageous to users that will surely benefit from other updates as well. The software has been renewed with exclusive features and tools capable to tempt any CAD professionals, just to mention a few of them: drawing open and save time improvement, separate hatches and hatch trim, PDF to DWG conversion and new blocks available on iCADLib.
You may wonder if such product exists. “Yes, it does”. Not only does it exist, but also the software has improved by leaps and bounds thanks to the hard work of the development team that made the program richer than its previous versions.
You may wonder what this product is like. Here you are! It is reliable, easy-to-use and low-cost. These qualities are taken into consideration by professionals who care about their work productivity.
It is Reliable because it guarantees the usage of DWG files created with previous versions or with other software without any conversion. The native format of the software is DWG as always and that ensures a full compatibility with AutoCAD® files including recent DWG 2013. Not to forget the full integration with the latest Windows 8 operating system, as well as Windows 7, XP and Vista. Moreover, the software performance is improved and you can test it by yourself opening and saving DWG files. It is up to 20 times faster than before!
It is Easy-to-use because it provides familiar to AutoCAD® users features and tools.
It is Low-cost because its price is extremely reduced compared to competing products. The full list of the progeCAD 2013 Professional features is available on our official youtube channel at www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Z0YnIl42rs
progeCAD 2013 Professional is really new, in fact our development team have worked hard on the rewrite of the entire source code to generate a powerful alternative to AutoCAD® software.
But is it really so? The 2013 version includes many characteristics that can easily compete with other CAD products. It also contains the following features:
– Separate Hatches and Hatch Trim. Creation and editing of separate hatches.
– PC3 Print Support. PC3 files enable you to easily configure a plotter and save the settings for later uses.
– Spline Editing. Delete, add, move fit points of a spline; open or close a spline; edit the spline start and end tangents.
– Multigrip Editing. Modify, move, rotate, scale, stretch a single or multiple objects using multiple Grips.
– Snap Extension. Snap to some point along the imaginary extension of a line, arc or polyline segment.
– Traceparts and Cadenas for progeCAD. iCADLib integrates the progeCAD Traceparts and progeCAD Cadenas web portal.
– New Dimension Options and Features. Quick, Jogged and Inspection Dimension, Arc Lenght.
– Multiline Command. It allows to draw multiple parallel lines in a single command.
– New Print Interface. The AutoCAD®-like style print dialog with Page Setup Manager.
– PDF, DWF and DGN Underlay. PDF files can be attached as an underlay to a drawing file and used as a background for your drawings.
– DGN Import. It allows to open Microstation files.
– FlatShot. The command converts 3D solids to a 3-view 2D drawing.
– AEC objects visualization. Graphical entities created with Architectural Desktop can be visualized inside a DWG drawing.
– Helix Command. It allows to draw a 3D polyline in the form of a helix.
– Loft Command extrudes several shapes and makes one continuous object.
– STL and Collada (DAE) Export. These file formats are supported by many software packages.
We invite you to watch our official video about the new characteristics at www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jG9c6x9Ir0
The PDF to DWG file converter is only one of the other exclusive features of progeCAD 2013 Professional and it responds to client needs. This tool allows you to import an existing PDF, convert it to DWG, open/edit it as if it were any other CAD drawing.
The unprecedented advantage is that users will save much time by retrieving drawings from catalogs or brochures and editing them without their original files. The software also includes a renewed version of EasyArch, the 2D architectural plugin, that increases productivity in creating floor plans and furniture layouts. The user will appreciate being able to draw a door or all other architectural elements of a floorplan by directly inserting a dynamic element selected from those available, with the possibility to vary all the parameters. EasyArch now supports Metric and Imperial measurement systems.
The iCADLib libraries have become a feather in progeCAD’s cap being beefed up with more than thousands of new blocks in the 2013 version. The libraries are now integrated with the TraceParts and Cadenas portals, where you can access millions of blocks. There, customers can easily download and insert producer standard parts and normalized symbols in their drawings.
Another significant feature of the software package is the integration with Google Earth to import georeferenced data and images and to publish 3D CAD models in Google Earth. Last, but not least, is the raster-to-vector tool provided to upload images that are then converted into drawings.
There is a special page dedicated to the technical aspects of the software at www.progesoft.com/en/products/progecad-professional/
We invite you to follow us on our official website: www.progecad.com For all those interested a free 30-day trial version of progeCAD 2013 Professional is available on www.progesoft.com/en/ while those who want to leave comments or suggestion, they may do so on ProgeCAD’s official facebook page at www.facebook.com/pages/progeSOFT-progeCAD/136313050820